Saturday, April 23, 2011

A New Blog...

and a new website!

The old website is still at the same place but has gotten a little bit of a make over. Go check it out! Along with the new site, I have a new blog that is built into the web page. It's something I've wanted to do for a long to, specifically to have all the navigation links stay on top with the blog so you don't have to open a new window to go from one section to the other. Yes!

For a while I'll be posting updates to the new blog on this, the old blog. But update the old links and check out the new stuff. New images, new portfolios and new blog posts coming soon!

The new post is from my trip last month to San Diego. I'll leave with this, one of my favorite images from Mission Beach, and send you to the new blog by clicking on the image.


No comments: