Friday, January 28, 2011

The Glass House

One thing I wish I could have done more of before I graduated from The Art Institute of Colorado was photograph more architecture. For me the last year of school was spent focusing on what would be in my final portfolio while working full time and I would have liked more time in the day to do extra projects. And now that I'm done with school, I (theoretically) have more time. So today I spent the beautiful January day at the park...with my camera of course. It's not often that Denver sees high temperatures of 67F and a lot of people were taking advantage of it at Riverfront Park. I photographed The Glass House a huge residential space that over looks the park on one end and the city on the other. I can only image how extraordinary it would be to live at this kind of location!



No comments: