Monday, November 17, 2008

Fairplay, Co



While taking a weekend away from the city life and heading up to the mountains with some friends we decided to check out the town of Fairplay, Co. A small town that was once called South Park City has a gated off tourist section of old buildings that we couldn't get into as it closes around October each year.

Trying to find some lunch, I was a passenger in the back seat of the car when I saw this purple and yellow house. Caught by the uniqueness of the house I asked my friend to pull over so I could take some photos. Shot in Camera RAW I changed the exposures to make an HDR photo from a ditch. And used another HDR image for the clouds to add depth to the scene.

Pulling over, holding up lunch and trekking through ditches...some people will do anything for a photo.

No comments: